Sazerac Direct FAQs
Updated October 6, 2022
Is there a minimum purchase?
No. There is no minimum on any order unless stated by a specific promotion.
How do I track my order?
You will receive a shipment confirmation to the email address provided.
Can I return or exchange an item?
You can review our Returns Policy HERE
How can I change or cancel my order?
To change or cancel your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee changes can be made.
How do you calculate shipping charges?
Shipping is based on weight and distance to delivery. Each bottle varies in weight. For more specific information about shipping, please email us at email@example.com
Can I ship to Canada or overseas?
We currently are not set up to ship internationally. However, we are working on this. Please check back regularly.
Do you do custom orders or mixers?
We don’t currently make custom mixers or flavors, but are always interested in what customers need. Please reach out to us with suggestions or custom requests. Although we can’t guarantee we will be able to comply, we will do our best to help.
Where are the products produced and bottled?
All our products are manufactured and bottles in the USA. We have facilities in Kentucky, New Jersey and Indiana.
Are your products Gluten Free, Kosher, Halal or non-GMO certified?
Currently none of our products are certified Gluten Free or Halal. However, our Stirrings products are all Kosher. Should you need written proof of a certification, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your procedures for mitigating COVID-19 impact?
To protect our staff and customers, our fulfillment centers have adopted the CDC and State guidelines for workplace safety as it relates to Covid-19. These safety measures include:
- Daily, enhanced cleaning of work areas using sanitizing products approved by the FDA to kill the novel coronavirus.
- Mandatory Mask wearing for all people (employees, delivery drivers, contractors, customers, and guests) who enter our building.
- Workstations have been moved throughout the warehouse and office to provide all staff member with significantly more than the recommended 6’ of personal space. Staff members have been advised to maintain at least 6’ of space between themselves and other coworkers at all times.
- Staff members will typically remain at one workstation for the duration of their shift. However, if they do move stations, the workstation is thoroughly disinfected before a new staff member takes over.
- Daily health evaluations for employees before a shift begins.
- Periodic disinfection by electrostatic spraying of all warehouse and office surfaces.
- Measures to increase building air circulation and more frequent replacement of all HVAC filters.